The Queen Elizabeth Health Center (QEH) records development in settling its current cyber strike.
In a declaration the QEH stated” Our IT group, dealing with personal and also global specialists remains to service having the trouble and also doing complete system analyses. To day, cleansing of the healthcare facility’s computer system systems has actually additionally started. The go back to routine internet-based task will certainly take place in a phased strategy throughout the healthcare facility and also is anticipated to begin throughout the very first week in January. Regardless of the obstacles, our committed team continues to be dedicated to running by hand as we look for to supply the very best feasible solution.”
The QEH included that their divisions and also wards continue to be open, albeit with a couple of essential adjustments, as detailed listed below.
QEH DRUG STORE
- The QEH Drug store continues to be open from 8:30 a.m daily, up until 4:30 p.m Monday with Friday and also up until 2:00 p.m on weekend breaks and also Public Holidays.
- The Drug Distribution Solution continues to be put on hold currently. People are welcomed to:
- ( a) get in touch with the Drug store for guidance by means of QEH PBX 436-6450,
- ( b) browse through with their boxes/bottles due for repeats or
- ( c) check out to gather their prescriptions and also obtain guidance.
- When checking out the Drug store, the general public is asked to stroll their Barbados ID card.
QEH OUT-PATIENTS FACILITY
- Out-patients center continues to be available to the general public. Nonetheless, there might be hold-ups and also adjustments to their browse through provided the present scenario. The general public is asked to provide for their visits as set up. While existing on your center day, they are advised to be client with the team as they do their finest to resolve the hold-ups positioned by the cyber protection case.
MEDICAL DOCUMENTS (VISITS)
- The cyber protection case has actually avoided the division from providing visit days currently. The general public is advised to still provide with their documents, reference or visit slide to have their demand for a center day logged. They are to stroll with their Barbados ID card. When the systems are practical once more, the division will certainly call those people that sent documents to educate them of their visit day.
- The Radiology Division continues to be available to the general public for emergency situation examinations just. Individuals that have visits with the Radiology Division for CT scans (Pet cat scans), xrays and also ultrasounds are unable to be assisted in because of this hazard. The visits will certainly be rescheduled and also the people alerted of their brand-new days. The division is functioning to minimize the wait-time for the rescheduled visits.
CRASH & & EMERGENCY SITUATION DIVISION
- Crash & & Emergency situation continues to be available to the general public.
QEH PERSON INTERMEDIARY SOLUTION (ASSISTANCE WORKDESK)
- This solution continues to be available to the general public and also is manned by a group of clinical, paramedical and also nursing team. The opening hrs are Monday– Friday: 7AM to 11PM, Saturday: 8AM to 10PM, Sunday: 8AM to 8PM. The division is shut on public vacations. (PUBLIC RELATIONS)